In the process of providing our staffing services, Codeforce Healthcare may get data from and about individuals, such as:
- Contact details include name, email, phone, and mailing address.
- Information such as your job title, work history, and education level.
- Health data such as vaccination records, certifications, and health history.
Codeforce Healthcare could employ the data we collect in the ways described below:
- To assist in placing healthcare professionals and to offer staffing services to our clients.
- To discuss with you about job prospects and our staffing services.
- To confirm your identification and employment eligibility.
Except in the following situations, Codeforce Healthcare will not intentionally share any Information with third parties:
- By judicial or legislative order.
- On-demand of any government authority authorized to investigate the commission of a crime involving any user.
- Codeforce Healthcare reserves the right to disclose any data that it believes, in good faith, is necessary to safeguard Codeforce healthcare and other users from fraudulent, abusive, or other illegal uses. It may leverage data to defend Codeforce Healthcare against third-party liability claims.
Right of Users
If you wish your data to be deleted or suspended, you can send a request email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, you can contact email@example.com at any time to find out what precise information is being stored, confirm its accuracy, and request that it be changed, updated, corrected, or deleted.
Codeforce Healthcare will implement administrative, technical, and physical measures to protect your data and prevent its loss, misuse, or alteration. Every bit of data you provide us is stored on our safe (password- and firewall-protected) servers.